Post Questions for our August 27th Virtual Summit: Findability, The Search for Enterprise Content

John Ragsdale
John Ragsdale Member | Guru ✭✭✭✭✭

On August 27th I will be moderating a two-hour virtual summit, "Findability: The Search for Enterprise Content." The focus is knowledge management across the enterprise, and as part of this event, we will be publishing TSIA's Knowledge Management Maturity Model 2.0. As you can see, adoption and spending on knowledge and content management is growing across service and sales:

This Virtual Summit will be short on slides and long on discussion. I will be facilitating a discussion with our panel of experts across service, sales, and marketing, including multiple TSIA researches, and guest speakers from Coveo, Dell, Informatica, TeleTracking, and BlueYonder. You can see the list of speakers here: https://www.tsia.com/webinars/findability-the-search-for-enterprise-content

Topics will include the people, process, and technology of knowledge management, how to encourage employees to participate, and how to build a culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration.

With the bulk of the two hours being dedicated to discussion, I would encourage you to submit questions you have in advance on this thread. What challenges is your company struggling with? What questions do you have for the panelists? Now is your chance to get your questions in queue!

Thanks in advance for your interest, and I hope to see you live on August 27th!

Answers

• Alexander Ziegler
    Alexander Ziegler Founding Member | Expert ✭✭✭

What is the right way to deal with different languages? Is translation needed? And if not: how do we make sure, search is working well if non-native speakers are searching in English?

• John Ragsdale

Thanks Alexander. Great suggestion!

• AlyssaOrtiz
    AlyssaOrtiz Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Looking forward to this webinar, thank you for sharing!

• John Ragsdale

I've had a few members email me deflection questions, so I've added that to the list. Anything else you want to ask in advance on employee or customer knowledge or search?