Tis the season for predictions

Options
StevenForth
StevenForth Founding Partner | Expert ✭✭✭

The beginning of the year is a time when many pundits, analysts and gad abouts are making predictions for the coming year.

1. What predictions do you see as the most compelling?
  2. How do you act on these predictions (if you do)?
  3. Do you have any predictions of your own to make?

Answers

• StevenForth
    Options

Predictions

1. Social and community value will have more prominence. Companies will be held more accountable for the impacts of their solutions on the broader society and community. This is being brought into focus by the pricing of the Covid 19 vaccine, but this will spill over to impact most of us.
    2. Pricing metrics will move towards usage and simple subscription models will be questioned.
    3. There will be a lot more experimentation with new business and delivery models. Many companies have moved beyond resilience/survival to adaptation.
  • Spencer Hancock
    Spencer Hancock Moderator | mod
    Options

Hi Steven,

2020 was such an unpredictable year in so many ways. I am very interested to hear what type of predictions your peers in this community have for 2021! 

@Jim Bignell , @Gerry Nolan , @David Harbert , @Lucy Jones ; it would be good to hear what type of business, technology related predictions you have for 2021.

Here are my three predictions:

1) Remote employee wellness is going to grow in importance

2) Product adoption and utilization will be at the forefront for business leaders as companies assess what technology solutions are creating value

3) Data privacy demands are going to increase as all areas of life become more virtualized

• StevenForth
    Options

@Spencer Hancock I wonder if it is 'adoption and utilization' or something around value delivered. If adoption and utilization correlate directly with value fine, but that is not always the case.

Ww have begin defining value paths in Pendo so that we know when the sequence of actions that result in value is completed. This is a work in progress, but it is looking promising.