Fix time SLOs/SLAs - Present and future
Hello TSIA community,
we deliver software products and of course, as part of the support offer, we have SLOs/SLAs for Response Time ; Resolution and Fix.
The Fix time SLOs were defined long ago and historically were (more or less) aligned with the release cycles from R&D to cover Minor and Major releases of the different products.
Times have changed and customers have become demanding, requesting much aggressive times for Fix time. This was accelerated during the pandemic but i believe it's something that is here to stay.
My question is the following: From your experience with SW vendors what are the typical fix times for Critical, Major and Minor severity cases?
Any study available with concrete times available from the industry?
Thank you in advance.
- 321 All Categories
- 1 TSIA WORLD: INTERACT
- Navigating Business Model Transformation
- 1 Creating Viable XaaS Offers
- Optimizing Delivery Models
- Crafting Compelling Digital Experiences
- Effectively Leveraging Analytics
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 5 About TSIA Exchange
- 38 General Technology & Services
- 33 Product Management & Strategy
- 45 Sales & Revenue Growth
- 102 Service & Delivery
- 15 Remote Services
- 23 Analytics
- 50 Customer Success
- 6 Culture & Well-being
- 4 Diversity & Inclusion