How to better Customer Interactions?
Hello Everyone, I am looking to answer the following questions/prompts. If you have any advice or resources please let me know.. thank you!
1. You never say "no"-- You do say what you can deliver.
2. Everyone is so busy right now; it's not that they don't know how to communicate, they are not taking a step back and framing it up. How to frame this conversation.
3. Consider standard intro and outro statements to talk to customers.
4. Are there course on LinkedIn Learning that highlight customer interaction strategies?
6. Should develop a best practices document?
7. Are there professional coaches who could come in and speak during an internal conference regard these topics?
- 321 All Categories
- 1 TSIA WORLD: INTERACT
- Navigating Business Model Transformation
- 1 Creating Viable XaaS Offers
- Optimizing Delivery Models
- Crafting Compelling Digital Experiences
- Effectively Leveraging Analytics
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 5 About TSIA Exchange
- 38 General Technology & Services
- 33 Product Management & Strategy
- 45 Sales & Revenue Growth
- 102 Service & Delivery
- 15 Remote Services
- 23 Analytics
- 50 Customer Success
- 6 Culture & Well-being
- 4 Diversity & Inclusion