TAGS!
We have enabled more tags. When you post a discussion or reply to a question, add tags. They have full search capability. Try it!
TSIA World Envision is almost here. October 16-18th, Las Vegas. Register now!

What is stopping your organization from measuring Customer Success ROI with a dedicated Data Analyst

Leveraging data to streamline operations is paramount. Considering only 30% of Customer Success Organizations have a dedicated Data Analyst, what is stopping the other 70% of CS Organizations from implementing this role?

What is stopping your organization from measuring Customer Success ROI with a dedicated Data Analyst 3 votes

We are part of the 30% measuring CS ROI with a dedicated Data Analyst
66% 2 votes
Cost prohibitive
0% 0 votes
Not a priority
0% 0 votes
CS organization too segmented across business
0% 0 votes
CS organization early in it's formation
33% 1 vote
Other (Please elaborate in comments)
0% 0 votes