Has anyone successfully integrated ChatGPT into customer success response?

Options

Answers

• Carlos Alves
    Carlos Alves TSIA Administrator, Moderator, Founding Member | admin
    Options

I haven't seen that yet. But I know some folks that are testing it so far.

That's interesting to think about how this technology could help Tech Touch accounts.

• Kevin Bowers
    Kevin Bowers Member | Guru ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kevin Schraer

Thank you for the question. As you can see there are some use cases.

Make sure to understand the scope of what it can and cannot do. Here is a link to the FAQ.

https://help.openai.com/en/articles/6783457-chatgpt-general-faq

Points that stand out:

• Can I trust that the AI is telling me the truth?
      • ChatGPT is not connected to the internet, and it can occasionally produce incorrect answers. It has limited knowledge of world and events after 2021 and may also occasionally produce harmful instructions or biased content.
      • We'd recommend checking whether responses from the model are accurate or not. If you find an answer is incorrect, please provide that feedback by using the "Thumbs Down" button.
    • Who can view my conversations?
      • As part of our commitment to safe and responsible AI, we review conversations to improve our systems and to ensure the content complies with our policies and safety requirements.
    • Will you use my conversations for training?
      • Yes. Your conversations may be reviewed by our AI trainers to improve our systems.
    • Can you delete specific prompts?
      • No, we are not able to delete specific prompts from your history. Please don't share any sensitive information in your conversations.