Loyalty/Rewards Programs in B2B

Ben CoffmanBen Coffman Senior Director, Customer SuccessMember

Have you implemented a loyalty or rewards program in a B2B technology company? If so, are there any best practices you can share?

Best Answer

Answers

• Brianna RuddleBrianna Ruddle Member Success Coordinator Moderator | mod

Hi Ben,  This is a great question. @John Ragsdale, Can you give any insight to Ben on implementing a loyalty or rewards program in a B2B technology company and any best practices?

Here is a conference presentation that may help answer some of your question. Presented by Sharon Nyugen at ServiceNow, "Customer Satisfaction Programs: Creating Accountability and Incentives | TSIA".

Hope this helps!

• Ben CoffmanBen Coffman Senior Director, Customer Success Member

Hi Brianna. Thanks for the referral and the link. The presentation was interesting, but it doesn't cover what I'm looking for. I had a call with Sara Johnson, and she validated there really isn't much TSIA research in this area. She did give us some good insight though and she suggested asking the forum.

• Ben CoffmanBen Coffman Senior Director, Customer Success Member

Hi Nick,

Thank you for the thorough and thoughtful insight here! This is definitely helpful. I'm going to connect with you via LinkedIn for a few follow-up questions.

Ben