What are the key things that you and your organization need to learn in 2021?

Options
StevenForth
StevenForth Founding Partner | Expert ✭✭✭

"Steven, do you consider your business a learning organization?"

Most of you probably just got this message from TSIA. I encourage you to download the report. It is great.

It also got me thinking more about what my company and what I need to learn in 2021. Let's share our learning priorities for next year.

Answers

• StevenForth
    StevenForth Founding Partner | Expert ✭✭✭
    Options

I will share some thoughts on my company's learning later. Personally, I am still working on my 2021 plan but here are some early thoughts ...

Technically, more and more insights are coming from various forms of graph or network analysis. I am going to double down on this in 2021 and layer in probability so that I can get a deeper understanding of Bayesian networks.

I plan to do a lot more work on scenario planning, especially agile scenario planning, a new approach we are developing. I will be looking at ways to organize and combine critical uncertainties.

Plan to write an exploratory essay on four different ways of thinking about pricing: as a complex adaptive system, as a network, as an evolutionary system as an example of parametric design.

Brush up on my healthcare economics and make sure I understand the latest conceptual tools and where to use them.

Work on being more empathetic and supportive of my team and larger community.