Anyone have experience implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to generate renewal quotes?

Options
Doug Caviness
Doug Caviness Member | Expert ✭✭✭
edited October 2020 in Revenue Growth

Hi All,

I'm doing research on this automation topic and interested in the experience of others about practical applications of RPA in the renewal sales workflow.

Thanks,

Doug

Answers

• Jerome Peck
    Jerome Peck TSIA Administrator | admin
    Options

Good question, Doug. @John Ragsdale@Carlos Alves and @Chris Holm , do you (or anyone you're aware of in the community) have any insights on this?

• Doug Caviness
    Options

I'm currently researching RPA to understand if/how Robotic Process Automation is starting to be used for Front Office activities for things like automated quote preparation and customer contact record updating. I'll be happy to share the results of my findings here.

If you're using RPA in your sales or customer success activities, I'd love to learn more.

• Doug Caviness
    Options

Since originally posting this thread I've learned of cases where companies are using #RPA (Robotic Process Automation) to generate a high volume of renewal quotes automatically and it seems inevitable that we'll soon be hearing more stories about TSIA members beginning to use this type of automation technology in their sales and other front office activities.

To better understand how RPA can support B2B sales I spoke recently with Bain & Co.'s automation expert, Ted Shelton, and published some highlights here in this blog posting: https://www.cleverbridge.com/corporate/how-rpa-will-transform-b2b-sales/