Comments

• Thanks @Doug Caviness!

Allan.

• Thanks @Doug Caviness!

Allan.

• PhilipSevere
    PhilipSevere Member
    edited October 2020

Hello all, Phil Severe here, very glad to be joining this community of service professionals that are like minded and open to new and insightful thoughts and ways of doing what we do. I hope to learn from your experiences, advice and counsel.

• Hello everyone - very glad to have found this community. I've spent some time combing through the discussions and am very excited for all of the knowledge I will be gaining in the professional services arena.

• Howdy from Houston Texas!

I'm responsible for leading Compugen’s expansion into the U.S. market. We've been successfully pivoting in the US since January of this year from a legacy transactional IT VAR sales model to the LAER model and have won a number of new clients post-COVID.

I look forward to hearing how other's transofrmations are porgressing and sharing ideas to help scale our businesses.

• Hey Everyone - excited to join this community! I'm the VP of Marketing at BigTime Software, a leading provider of cloud-based time and expense (plus a lot more) tracking software for professional services firms.

Looking forward to learning from you all and providing value to this community.

• Hello All, I'm with Salesforce in the Support Strategy & Operations group. Looking forward to learning and sharing best practices with everyone!

• Hello all! Happy to be part of this community. My role is a Sr. Manager in the ServiceNow Customer Outcomes organization. I lead the delivery team in the western united states.

• Doug Caviness
    Doug Caviness Member | Expert ✭✭✭

Welcome @Michael Brown!

• GoncaloPereira
    GoncaloPereira Member | Enthusiast ✭

Greetings all.

My name is Goncalo Pereira and i manage a WW SaaS Operations team.

Glad to be part of this community and i hope i can bring some contribution as well.

Thank you.

• Doug Caviness
    Doug Caviness Member | Expert ✭✭✭

@Goncalo Pereira, welcome!

• Cathy Liu
    Cathy Liu Member
    edited March 2021

Hello everyone,

I located in the Bay Area, manage an online customer community for Alation. I am here to listen to technical partners and involve with technical discussions.

• Jerome Peck
    Jerome Peck TSIA Administrator | admin

Great to have you @Cathy Liu

• Hello!

I'm excited to bere as a new member! I'm on the Smartsheet Support management team.

Best,

Corinne

• Greetings from Guadalajara, Mexico. Looking forward to learn from all the experts here with the goal of increase the Customer Success methodology in Mexico and Latinamerica.

• Jerome Peck
    edited November 2021

Welcome, @FranciscoAlonso—Great to have you!

• Hello from Finland! I work as a director in a global Customer Support organization and I'm here to find inspiration for our development journey that we certainly have in front of us.

• Jerome Peck

Welcome, @Jaakko. Great to have you and thanks for the insights!

• Melissa Russell, Senior Field Support Manager-Oracle Cloud Hardware Support. 

15 years of IT Experience.

Looking forward to sharing knowledge and gaining insights!

• Hi, all! I'm excited to engage with my industry peers here to enhance our company's education services, and contribute to other's as well. My role at OneStream Software is Director of Global Education Delivery. One of the projects currently I'm working on is developing an Academic Alliance program to foster a network of graduating students who have hands-on experience with our platform and can enter the workforce as junior consultants.

• Beverly van de Velde
    Beverly van de Velde Member | Enthusiast ✭

Welcome to the TSIA community @ccason@onestreamsoftware.com!

• Carlos Alves
    Carlos Alves TSIA Administrator, Moderator, Founding Member | admin
    edited March 8

Welcome @Craig Cason !