Has anyone found a way to effectively visualize the fly wheel effect in Tableau or other software

MelanieCarlson
MelanieCarlson Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to effectively visualize a flywheel effect multiple levels deep(i.e. as x grows, y grows, then z grows) with relationships with a very, very large set of data. Anyone find an effective way to model this in tableau or other tools and using which tequnique.

Answers

• Edly Villanueva
    Edly Villanueva Moderator | mod

Hello @MelanieCarlson,

Thank you for reaching out to the TSIA Exchange community with your challenge effectively visualize the fly wheel effect in Tableau or other software. Let’s start with @Jeremy DalleTezze VP, Analytics for his insights on your business challenge.

Hi @Jeremy DalleTezze you work extensively in Tableau, any solutions your can share with Melanie?

Best regards, Edly

• Edly Villanueva
    Edly Villanueva Moderator | mod

Hello @MelanieCarlson,

In addition to reaching out to @JeremyDalletezze PH.D/VP Analytics at TSIA, I am also adding @GeorgeHumphrey, VP & Managing Director, Service and Delivery Research and Advisory at TSIA for his insights and experience. He hasn't built a flywheel based on very large amounts of data, but he has done data visualization and can share his experience oif using benchmark data to tell stories.

Best regards,

Edly