Time to Onboard Customer ??

Hi All,

After Customer purchases your service,

• How long does it take to have first engagement with Customer?
  • How long does it take to on-board the Customer?

I would appreciate any inputs, comments or questions. Thank you, - raj -

Best Answer

Answers

• Very organized response! I did not state it but I was very interested in the activities on Day 0 (before contract is booked but is imminent), Day 1 (when contract is booked in our systems), and Day 2 - Day 5, when Customer has Paid for the Service. Thank you.

• Hi Edly, It would be great to have a Report on all the Activities, Milestones and Deliverables, that a CS organization provides, from Day minus 60 to Day plus 60, by End-customer industry and vendor industry! Regards, - raj -

• Hello @StephenFulkerson @DarleneKelly @MarcTroyan tagging you for your Raj's request above. Do you have a report and/or industry insights on Activities, Milestones and Deliverables that a CS organization provides form minus 69 to day plus 60? Thank you, Edly

• Stephen Fulkerson
    Stephen Fulkerson Member | Enthusiast ✭

Unfortunately, the research study we just did in the fall of 2020 and that you have provided does not go into that level of detail. It is really hard to answer that question because it varies from industry to industry, complexity makes a big difference, (High, Moderate, and Low Complexity) and the segmentation and engagement strategy all play key roles into answering this question. Not to mention, the Customer Journey Map and the onboarding strategy outlined for this plays a key role. We're happy to discuss further in an inquiry if you would like to set that up?