What is the standard range for enterprise support adherence?

Tishia Beneventi
Tishia Beneventi Member | Enthusiast ✭

Some of my members are dealing with increased call volumes. For companies that experience high call times and high average handle times, what is the standard range for enterprise support adherence?

Best Answer

Answers

• BriannaRuddle
    BriannaRuddle Moderator | mod

@Tishia Beneventi,

I know these are big questions for a lot of our members! Another question I have, is if the cost per incident has been effected now that most companies have been able to start working from home?

Thanks for the insights in advance!

• Tishia Beneventi

@Brianna Ruddle Your question - "has the cost per incident been effected now that most companies have been able to start working from home?" - is a good question. I would suggest you post it so the community can respond with what is happening for their organizations.

• David Perrault
    David Perrault Founding Analyst | Expert ✭✭✭

@Tishia Beneventi by calls, do you mean phone calls or support tickets in general regardless of medium?

• Tishia Beneventi

@David Perrault - Hi David, Thank you for your clarifying question. Calls refer to support tickets in general regardless of medium. For example, if an agent is scheduled 8am-5pm, what percentage of their schedule should they be IN adherence? If they are assigned to be AVAILABLE for 4 hours but are actually at lunch or in casework/back office they would be out of adherence.  For teams with enterprise support what percentage is allowed for schedule adherence. I’ve seen many industries that have 90+% adherence but that is in your typical low AHT and high calls contact center. Do you have any examples for high AHT and low calls per agent?