Community Introductions

Comments

• Gerry Nolan
    Gerry Nolan Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Great to join this elite group! I manage the Support Services portfolio here at HPE so have a focus on enhancing the customer experience in these unique and challenging times, keen to learn and collaborate with you all.

• Paul Trapani
    Paul Trapani Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hello, Paul Trapani here from the Boston area, representing AVEVA Software.

• Sheryl Verhelle
    Sheryl Verhelle Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Happy to join here!

• Benjamin Bloom
    Benjamin Bloom Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭
    edited June 2020

Hello everyone! I'm based in Long Beach, California and expertise is in professional services. I have a background in systems engineering and have been focused on the digital media and entertainment industries for the last decade.

• Rita Martin
    Rita Martin Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Happy to be part of this community, and share experiences with all of you!

• John Foutris
    John Foutris Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Excited to join and share

• Kim Metz
    Kim Metz Member | Enthusiast ✭

Hello, everyone. My name is Kim Metz, and I represent Dell Technologies, Services Product Group. I bring 25+ years of Dell experience ranging from Sales, Managed Services, and over half of my tenure is in Dell's Education Services space, which I am most passionate about. Looking forward to sharing and learning from each of you. Please don't hesitate to reach out.

• PatrickMartin
    PatrickMartin Founding Analyst | Expert ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

My name is Patrick Martin and I am Senior Director, Technical Support at Coveo. I joined the TSIA community recently as a founding member. Looking forward to having valuable discussions with all of you.

• Iurii Kim
    Iurii Kim Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Greetings everyone,

Name's Iurii Kim, I am from SAP Product Support, based in St. Leon-Rot, Germany. Most of my background is in the frame of empirical research, which I currently apply to different questions among Customer Success topics. Excited to be a part of the community!

• Sunita Arora
    Sunita Arora Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Glad to join this community! Looking forward to exciting discussions. Sunita, athenahealth

• Joe Thomas
    Joe Thomas Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

I'm Joe Thomas, the Analytics Evangelist at FinancialForce for the last three years, before that I spent far toooo long at Oracle, focused on analytics and reporting for the Oracle suite of ERP applications. I live in San Francisco near Dolores Park, and I come to TSIA for interesting outside perspectives on services delivery

• Ray McLean
    Ray McLean Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Hello Everyone,

I am excited to be a part of this group. As a Master's prepared Data Scientist and a RN with over 25 years clinical experience, I hope I can learn from you all, as well as, provide insight if needed.

• Don Carlton
    Don Carlton Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Greetings to all - glad to be part of the team!

• Greetings Team!

I'm a team-oriented, decisive professional comfortable leading through ambiguity and change. I am extremely self-motivated with a passion for excellence in service to all. I am curious by nature and appreciate opportunities to connect and develop relationships not just for myself but among all others.

I look forward to engaging.

-JD

• Anthony Medeiros
    Anthony Medeiros Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Glad to be here! Looking forward to engaging discussions around interesting topics.

• Karl-Gustav Bergqvist
    Karl-Gustav Bergqvist Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Hey, Karl here. Working as Head of Analytics and Sales Operations at Neo4j - the world's leading graph database company!

• Saurabh Sharma
    Saurabh Sharma Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Hello Everyone, Looking forward to bounce back the ideas and learn from each other. My interest areas are Data Science, Analytics, problem solving. My current domain is Support Analytics.

• MelanieCarlson
    MelanieCarlson Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Happy to be a Founding Analysts and learn and share in the Community. I am passionate and have lead global initiatives around Diversity and Machine Learning!

• Don Carlton
    Don Carlton Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Greetings to all - I work for HP and am interested in Data Science, Analytics and also my domain also is Support Analytics. Looking forward to the interaction

• Haytham Nasr
    Haytham Nasr Founding Partner | Scholar ✭✭

Hello,

I am happy to be part of this community, and looking forward to collaborate with you.

• Mary Cay Kosten
    Mary Cay Kosten Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hello everyone. Happy to be a part of the community. Looking forward to the exchange.

• DavidHarbert
    DavidHarbert Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Hello Everyone. My name is David Harbert and I work for Telstra a telecommunication and technology company. I am based out of Melbourne, Australia and currently focused on defining and developing our next generation Managed Services Platform. Really keen to learn and collaborate with others on ways to improve both customer experience and our internal delivery teams experience through better use of data. Looking forward to working with everyone here.

• Matthew Trutch
    Matthew Trutch Member | Enthusiast ✭

Hi Everyone,

I'm Matt Trutch, a Customer Success Manager in the End User Computing business at VMware, based in Melbourne, Australia.

Customer Success is relatively new for us, so I'm here to learn about what has worked and not worked for other organisations. I'm also looking to build a CS for Partners program.

• DarrylBenjamin
    DarrylBenjamin Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Darryl Benjamin, Senior Director- Oracle Hardware Support.

40+ Years of IT Experience.

Home base is north of NYC.

Looking forward to sharing the knowledge!

• NathanielEdmands
    NathanielEdmands Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi Community! I'm Nat Edmands, a Regional Channel Manager with OutSystems. My aim here is to give more than take and to be better in my work by learning from you.

• Hello everyone. Happy to engage with the TSIA community! My role at ScopeStack is the CEO/Founder. My background is professional services, service development, services sales, and now Saas leadership! Check us out: https://scopestack.io

• Karen Chiang
    Karen Chiang Member | Enthusiast ✭

Finally had a chance to join. Looking forward to participating more and learning what the key topics of interest are within the TSIA community. I'm very interested in the key contirbutors to business growth and performance.

• Matthew Caldwell
    Matthew Caldwell Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Hello from Opentext, I deal with all support metrics and analysis, based out of Canada.

• Hello from Ruckus Networks. Ruckus is a BU within CommScope, is based in Sunnyvale, CA, and I work from home in WIchita, KS (Central Time, USA).

I'm the manager for our Support Portal and Knowledge Management program, which includes search, chat, community, etc. Our KM program employs a hybrid KCS-APQC KM methodology, and we're recently working on building better metrics/analytics alignment between our support cases and content usage in the portal.

Nice to meet you all, virtually-speaking!

Allan.

• Doug Caviness
    Doug Caviness Member | Expert ✭✭✭

Welcome @Allan Grohe!