Are you delivering immersive training for your software solution(s)?

Ana Howes
Ana Howes Member | Enthusiast ✭

What level of immersive training do you deliver? What tools do you use and how engaging do you make it?

Answers

• Lexi Provost
    Lexi Provost Moderator | mod

Hi Ana! Thank you for your question. Maria Manning-Chapman recently published the below blog that may have some of the information you are looking for:

Workplace of the Future: The Impact of Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Related Technologies

@Alyssa Ortiz and @Scott Thomas, do you have anything to add about what you are currently doing with immersive software?

• StevenForth
    StevenForth Founding Partner | Expert ✭✭✭

Hi @Ana Howes By immersive training do you mean augmented and/or virtual reality or did you have something else in mind? I am interested in how these technologies could help build trust and collaboration and not just understanding.

• StevenForth
    StevenForth Founding Partner | Expert ✭✭✭

Aside, I had a demo from Atheer some time ago where we had five people in different locations interacting with a virtual data object. This was compelling for me, though I am not sure that my company can currently design a collaborative data object that would be meaningful for this experience.

• AlyssaOrtiz
    AlyssaOrtiz Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi @Ana Howes! We have not implemented this approach into our training strategies. It is a topic that we hope to look more into and eager to see the impact others are seeing who use it.

• Scott Thomas
    Scott Thomas Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

@Ana Howes sorry I don't really have any background in this area either.