Anyone have experience implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to generate renewal quotes?

Doug CavinessDoug Caviness VP, B2B Strategy & PartnershipsMember | Scholar ✭✭
edited October 1 in Sales & Revenue Growth

Hi All,

I'm doing research on this automation topic and interested in the experience of others about practical applications of RPA in the renewal sales workflow.

Thanks,

Doug

Answers

• Jerome PeckJerome Peck Sr. Product Marketing Manager TSIA Administrator | admin

Good question, Doug. @John Ragsdale@Carlos Alves and @Chris Holm , do you (or anyone you're aware of in the community) have any insights on this?

• Doug CavinessDoug Caviness VP, B2B Strategy & Partnerships Member | Scholar ✭✭

I'm currently researching RPA to understand if/how Robotic Process Automation is starting to be used for Front Office activities for things like automated quote preparation and customer contact record updating. I'll be happy to share the results of my findings here.

If you're using RPA in your sales or customer success activities, I'd love to learn more.