We are in the process of evaluating a new Customer Success Tool.

The challenge is to find all requirements in one platform. It would be interesting to get your feedback on the type of platform your Customer Success Managers use to track:

• Health Monitoring
  • Lifecycle Management
  • Customer feedback over time/ surveys
  • Playbooks
  • Customer Portals
  • Data usage

Best Answers

• Cassandra Vera
    Answer ✓

Totango helps you to track all of this and comes with pre-built modules to help you use best practices for each stage of the customer journey. You can use these to help you get started and scale your efforts or tailor one based on the outcomes you are seeking.

You can try it out for free at totango.com/signup

Answers

• Tim Klimavicz
    Tim Klimavicz Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi Martina - my company (SAP) uses Totango. I am not close to the solution but let me know if you would like more info and I can try to connect you with someone. What company you are with?

• Thank you Tim for offering that! I work for Wind River. I might get back to you later on once I have a clear picture of all our requirements.

• Martina Stiegler
    edited August 2020

Thanks Carlos! That would be really helpful!

• StevenForth
    StevenForth Founding Partner | Expert ✭✭✭

@Carlos Alves That would be valuable though we are small and are looking for a solution for a smaller company. We use Pendo for guides and to support customer engagement analytics. We also think that value/pricing calculators that follow along from marketing to pre sales to sales to customer success. It would be nice to have that as part of a platform, but as it crosses so many functions ...

• Carlos Alves
    Carlos Alves TSIA Administrator, Moderator, Founding Member | admin

a good way to start is using the tool for only an area, such as I'm doing for CSM. Or else you may try to bring a change that is too big for the organization to buy at once. So you start small, show results, and then expand.

There are good options for smaller companies, such as https://www.sensedata.com.br/ (nominated top 100 start-ups in BR this year). It might help.

• StevenForth

Following on @Carlos Alves thought, think small and do not require your customer success tool to be a swiss army knife. Point solutions are generally better designed and engineered than are sprawling multi-function solutions that try to do everything.

What is the one metric you could impact that will have the largest impact on your business? Pick the tool and methodology that will impact that metric. Once you have that locked, move to the next one. Yes you need an integrated view, but integrations and even orchestrated actions across multiple software platforms are getting easier and easier.

• Thank you for all your comments!

We are still in the process of evaluating. All your comments were extremely helpful. Especially to define that one metric which will make an impact helped me to prioritize our real needs.

• @Martina Stiegler We are a Salesforce shop and we use Gainsight in our Customer Success group. It can do everything you are looking for.

• StevenForth

@Martina Stiegler Do you have an update on this that you can share?