Intelligent Case Routing - What solution are you using?

PatrickMartin
PatrickMartin Founding Analyst | Expert ✭✭✭

Hello TSIA Community,

We are starting to evaluate various vendors for an automated case routing solution. I was curious to know what solutions are you currently using and how satisfied you are with the technology. We are not a high volume Support organization, but have lots of complexity to manage. We are looking for a solution that is based on AI and can route cases based on the criteria defined in our resources skills profile. Any insight would be welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

• DivyaAgarwal
    DivyaAgarwal Member | Enthusiast ✭

Hi @Patrick Martin! CSS Corp has a proprietary AI-based smart case routing solution that is capable of routing cases based on an intelligent mapping of agent persona (skills, personality, etc.) and customer persona (sentiment, history, etc.). I believe this solution will fit your requirement. I could help set up a demo with the solution team here.

CSS Corp is a two-decade old company with expertise in managing complex technology support ecosystems. We sponsored and hosted a few sessions during the recently concluded TSIA Interact and our capabilities have been mentioned in this summary blog on TSIA - https://www.tsia.com/blog/tsia-technology-summit-word-on-the-street

Looking forward to hear. Thanks!

• PatrickMartin

Hi @Divya Agarwal ! Thanks for your reply. I am quite familiar with CSS Corp having attended many of your sessions at various TSIA conferences. I knew that you offered outsourced resources and partnered with your customers on servicing their customers but did not know that you were also disposed to offering technology solutions.

I would definitely be interested in hearing more. Do you have any material that I could review? I will add CSS Corp to our list of potential suppliers.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Regards,

Patrick

• DivyaAgarwal
    DivyaAgarwal Member | Enthusiast ✭

Hi @Patrick Martin, we do have a strong portfolio of technology solutions for customer support. My colleague will be getting in touch with you real soon regarding your requirement.

Thank you and have a great day!

Regards,

Divya

• John Ragsdale
    John Ragsdale Member | Guru ✭✭✭✭✭

I had a call with one of the companies participating in an upcoming webinar yesterday, and they are using SupportLogic to do some very interesting automated AI case assignments based on skills and even time zone, by analyzing previous cases and when each customers tends to interact with support. Hopefully we will discuss this during the webinar if you want to attend, or register and watch the OnDemand version: https://www.tsia.com/webinars/how-databricks-and-qlik-use-real-time-signals-to-improve-customer-satisfaction

• PatrickMartin

Thanks @John Ragsdale . I have just registered for the webinar.

• Dave Baca
    Dave Baca Member | Guru ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Patrick Martin. In addition to all of the other great feedback that others have provided, you might also consider watching Scott Owen's Interact presentation titled, "Innovation in Support Services Automation". In this Support Services breakout session Scott describes how his support team is using their own Sprinklr Modern Care solution, for skill based routing, in addition to many other support ops functions.

Hope this can be of additional help to you in your quest for an intelligent case routing solution.

Dave

• PatrickMartin

@David Baca Thanks! I'll surely take a look.

• SumitBhat
    SumitBhat Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi @Patrick Martin

In my experience majority of companies invest in a inhouse developed solution ,since the routing and triaging differs in every organization and needs to be highly customizable depending on the product and if you have multiple products getting a out of box solution is very difficult. So in a nutshell it boils down to CAPEX vs OPEX discussion within your team to see what is beneficial and cost effective in the long run for your organization/team. Most of the enterprise solutions like ServiceNow and Salesforce offer some flexibility coupling it with a inhouse developed API for routing and triaging. We are still looking for a optimum solution, so will keep a eye out on this space for other suggestions as well, thanks for posting this question.

Regards,

Sumit

• PatrickMartin

Hi @Sumit Bhat

Thanks for your response. We are currently using a Slackbot to help route our cases but it has reached its limits. We are evaluating various vendors and also have the possibility of building something in-house. If we can find something that works for us that already exists, then that is the option we are looking to take. I do agree with you that it is challenging to find 1 supplier who can do it all, and this is currently what we are looking into.

Have a great day!

Patrick