Community Introductions

Jerome PeckJerome Peck Sr. Product Marketing ManagerTSIA Administrator | admin
edited May 6 in About TSIA Exchange

If you're new to the community, be sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us about yourself, where you're located, and what you use TSIA Exchange for.

Comments

• Carlos AlvesCarlos Alves Services Director Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Great to be here and collaborate!

Let's find ways for our customers' success.

• Melanie GalloMelanie Gallo Senior Director Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Welcome to the TSIA Community!

• Ron OzmentRon Ozment Customer Value Management Director Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking forward to visiting with you about customer success topics and KPIs which support value realization.

• Elise LostutterElise Lostutter Business Process Manager, Global Customer Education Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hello Community! I'm Elise Lostutter, with Global Customer Education at Teradata. I'm excited to use this community as a resource for sharing ideas and gaining insights.

• Daniel CoulletDaniel Coullet VP Support Founding Member, Founding Analyst | Scholar ✭✭

Glad to be able to make a difference by sharing experience in this community. Excited to be founding member.

• Chris WrightChris Wright Sr Director - Global Operations Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi all... I am looking forward to being part of this TSIA Community...

My background and perspective include Global Operations supporting Professional Services engagements.

• nahin sancheznahin sanchez Sr Account Executive Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Very excited to be part of this community

• Dan LopezDan Lopez Service Strategic Marketing Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi, I'm Dan. I'm interested in hearing creative ways people are delivering service while WFH. I, for one, have learned that I really enjoy the peace and quiet of WFH.

• Alex GershmanAlex Gershman Director of Strategy, US Services Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Looking forward to exchanging ideas and practices with an incredibly diverse and engaging community!!

• Jim BignellJim Bignell Services Portfolio Product Management Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Looking forward to collaborating! Great forum, thank you TSIA!

• Chris HolmChris Holm Director, Global Support Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Looking forward to all the insightful community discussions on COVID-19 and the state of the industry!💡

• Gavin O'LearyGavin O'Leary VP Customer Success Operations Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi All, great to be here.

Looking forward to knowledge sharing with the community and driving the goal of achieving better Customer Success outcomes

• Kelsey HunsingerKelsey Hunsinger Customer Success Program Manager Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi all, I'm Kelsey and I'm excited to be part of this community! I work with Customer Success - enabling teams to engage with customers is my jam. Looking forward to engaging with YOU!

• Alyssa OrtizAlyssa Ortiz Global Marketing Manager Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hello everyone.

I'm excited to be a part of this community and look forward to working together to meet the same goal - Customer Success!

• Ravikumar MallelaRavikumar Mallela Sr. Director Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Excited to be part of this community! Look forward to the collaboration!

• Jason SealsJason Seals Director Member Success Member | Enthusiast ✭

So great to see a new way for all of us to engage!

• Ryan MarseyRyan Marsey Member Success Manager Member

Looking forward to this new space to communicate, collaborate and exchange thoughts and ideas!

• Dave YoungDave Young Senior Director of PS Research & Advisory Member | Guru ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi all, looking forward to engaging with you via this new community capability!

• Rene GrossriederRene Grossrieder Senior Vice President, Global Sales (Membership) Member
  • Kyle StankeKyle Stanke Research Associate Moderator | mod

I'm excited for the opportunity to collaborate and engage with everyone through this new community!

• Jodie PaxtonJodie Paxton VP, Service Revenue Generation Research Member | Guru ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello! Looking forward to discussing those topics that are top of mind for our community.

• Jeremy DalletezzeJeremy Dalletezze VP Analytics Member | Guru ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't wait to discuss analytics with everyone!

• Sara JohnsonSara Johnson Director of Research for Support Services Member | Guru ✭✭✭✭✭

Excited to engage in this new community!

• Stephanie LittleStephanie Little Manager, Conferences and Speaker Management Member | Enthusiast ✭

Hello! I'm excited to be a part of this community.

• Joseph ReifelJoseph Reifel New Product Introduction Engineer Lead Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hello and welcome. I'm looking forward to this being the best part of being a TSIA member. My interest lies in Support Services, Education Services, xPM and anything related to the human side of working in tech.

• Stephen SpenceStephen Spence Director, Service Portfolio Management Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Hi everyone. I'm very happy to be a part of this exchange. My role with Compugen is Director, Service Portfolio Management. My background is in managed services, service design, sales and marketing.

• Paul OlssonPaul Olsson Support Product Manager Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭

Yes, also excited to be a member here.