Where do you post your Support "rules of engagement"
We'd like to make information available to our customers that will set expectations for their interactions with Support. The info isn't appropriate for any legal doc as it doesn't impact T&Cs. Our product lifecycle page doesn't seem like the right place as it's about dates. I'm thinking of the support portal and I just wanted to see what others are doing.
The type of information I'm looking at posting includes:
EOL products are eligible for limited support that does not include "Follow the Sun" for P1 tickets.
If a customer is in an "air-gapped" environment and we can't access the logs and information required for troubleshooting, our ability to provide an optimal support experience is impaired.
If a customer opens a P1 ticket and doesn't respond to a response via ticket or phone, the priority will automatically be downgraded.
Thanks for your help.
- 321 All Categories
- 1 TSIA WORLD: INTERACT
- Navigating Business Model Transformation
- 1 Creating Viable XaaS Offers
- Optimizing Delivery Models
- Crafting Compelling Digital Experiences
- Effectively Leveraging Analytics
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 5 About TSIA Exchange
- 38 General Technology & Services
- 33 Product Management & Strategy
- 45 Sales & Revenue Growth
- 102 Service & Delivery
- 15 Remote Services
- 23 Analytics
- 50 Customer Success
- 6 Culture & Well-being
- 4 Diversity & Inclusion