Frequency of surveys
as part of our focus on customer experience, surveys play a very important role.
One question that always comes up is the frequency of the surveys.
From your experience what would be considered the optimal frequency to survey specific individuals inside a customer organization?
This goal is to target specific individuals who, for example, were part of a delivery project and we want to follow up.
thanks in advance for the excellent support as always.
- 321 All Categories
- 1 TSIA WORLD: INTERACT
- Navigating Business Model Transformation
- 1 Creating Viable XaaS Offers
- Optimizing Delivery Models
- Crafting Compelling Digital Experiences
- Effectively Leveraging Analytics
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 5 About TSIA Exchange
- 38 General Technology & Services
- 33 Product Management & Strategy
- 45 Sales & Revenue Growth
- 102 Service & Delivery
- 15 Remote Services
- 23 Analytics
- 50 Customer Success
- 6 Culture & Well-being
- 4 Diversity & Inclusion