Could you please recommend any certification program for Customer Success Manager ?

Hi everybody,

My name is Didier, I'm a part of the Customer Success Manager Team at Wind River, we are seeking this kind of certification program to get industry recognition beyond our internal badge management system.

Best Answer

• Denise Stokowski
    Denise Stokowski Founding Member | Scholar ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Here are a couple of options:

Successcoaching https://successcoaching.co/ also offers CSM certifications and trainings. The founders there have been in the industry since the early days so offer a really robust and informed training and certs for CSMs.

Gainsight has a set up on demand trainings and certifications for CSMs. Note this training is about the work of Customer Success Managers and not about our software or product.

Gainsight also offers in person training during our annual Pulse conference - look into Pulse Academy for some of the live training for CSMs and CS Leaders during the conference. And overall the conference offers a lot for CS professionals. https://gainsightpulse.com/gs-pulse-academy/

Answers

• Leandro Demari
    Leandro Demari Member | Enthusiast ✭

Hello Didier

I second SuccessCoaching / SuccessHacker. I've partnered with them for training and certifications for my teams in HP on a combination of tailored workshops and on-demand certification path.

Aaron and Andrew (founders) are great to work with and know their industry very well.

• Hello!

I have tried multiple programs and feel like each brings something different to the table. I love the SuccessHacker training because it provides facilitation guides that my Managers can use to help reinforce the material in their team meetings. I also love the Learning Resources section, which can be used when coaching a CSM through specific areas.

The other program that I have used is Practical CSM. I feel like this certification is a lot more structured. It provides best practices for the customer success industry and some basic business skills for CSMs so that they can improve their confidence when talking to decision-makers.

• Hello,

Many thanks to all of you who took time to answer to my question. I really appreciate it.

It helped me to take one step further to evaluate those programs.

Best regards