This is the Q that I raised during Julian Guthrie's keynote at TSIA Interact:
"Can you talk to metrics on how having a diverse, inclusive workforce helps to successfully innovate and to navigate risk? Metrics move corporations, eventually."
The Q was limited in character count, but my intention with the Q was to seek guidance on the specific metrics used to demonstrate the positive outcomes of having a diverse and inclusive workforce: how diversity supports and enables the successful execution of innovation and risks management.
We know the stories that tell this tale, but what are the metrics we can use as levers to shift corporate behavior toward the positive outcomes that these stories tell?
- 321 All Categories
- 1 TSIA WORLD: INTERACT
- Navigating Business Model Transformation
- 1 Creating Viable XaaS Offers
- Optimizing Delivery Models
- Crafting Compelling Digital Experiences
- Effectively Leveraging Analytics
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 5 About TSIA Exchange
- 38 General Technology & Services
- 33 Product Management & Strategy
- 45 Sales & Revenue Growth
- 102 Service & Delivery
- 15 Remote Services
- 23 Analytics
- 50 Customer Success
- 6 Culture & Well-being
- 4 Diversity & Inclusion